PROGRESSIVE WHOLESALE MONITORING SOLUTIONS 1-800-683-6773 MAKE A PAYMENT

Store

Pro-Vigil

About Pro-Vigil

FOUNDED IN 2006 TO TRANSFORM A
PRODUCT-DRIVEN INDUSTRY INTO
VIDEO SURVEILLANCE AS A SERVICE

● 54,100+ SURVEILLANCE DEVICES DEPLOYED
● 10,645 SITES MONITORED AND COUNTING
● 1.4 BILLION HOURS OF MONITORING EXPERIENCE
● FASTEST ORGANICALLY GROWING AND LARGEST SURVEILLANCE SERVICE PROVIDER IN THE U.S.

NOW YOU CAN TAP INTO THIS SUCCESS MODEL AND BUILD YOUR RMR!

The RVM Difference

Protect Your Assets with Remote Video Monitoring

Cameras Without Monitoring Only Show Crimes That Have Already Taken Place

Remote video monitoring pairs high-tech cameras and advanced software with live video monitoring done by a virtual guard to identify – and stop – crime as it’s happening.  We deter intruders 97% of the time and dispatch law enforcement for the remaining 3%, proactively stopping crime in its tracks.

Deter 97% of Intruders Without Calling Authorities

Protecting Your Assets in Three Simple Steps

Protect your high-value assets and reduce risk.  Remote Video Monitoring stops intruders and vandals before they inflict loss or damage on your property.  If someone attempts to enter a restricted area, our advanced recognition software detects the threat and responds with audiovisual deterrents. 

Sales

Shelby Beard

Office: 210-547-8584
Mobile: 206-910-1891

Shelby.Beard@Pro-Vigil.com

Support

866-616-1318
Support Website

Webinars

You’ve Got Questions? We’ve Got Answers!

Southwest Dispatch Center dealers are of the highest importance to us. If you have questions for us please fill out the below to help us get those questions answered by our trained staff.